- Perform general administrative duties.
- Handle and process sales order, invoice and delivery order to partners.
- To check stock availability, delivery arrangement and follow-up on payment collections.
- To assist in Credit Application Processing, Account Receivable Invoice, Debit Note, Credit Note & Aging.
- Coordinate and liaise with freight forwarders/ transporter/ couriers for delivery shipment.
- Handle of loan equipment for internal staffs and external parties, ensure record is well keeping in system.
- Handle of RMA / Warranty Claim from customers.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Powerpoint.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Applicants must possess own transport.
- Preferably Junior Executives specialising in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- RM2,500 - RM3,500
- Phone allowance
- 5 working days
- EPF & Sosco Benefits