High Capacity, High-Efficiency Wi-Fi 6 Indoor External Antenna Access Point with Software-Defined Dual 5 GHz Radios with Extended Operational Temperature Range.
High-Performance Enterprise Wi-Fi 6
Designed to leverage the performance improvements delivered with 802.11ac wave 2, 802.11ax borrows key technology from cellular to increase device capacity and improve spectral efficiency, extracting more out of available Wi-Fi spectrum.
Efficient RF for Optimal User Experience
Software-defined dual 5 GHz radios monitor and automatically adjust Wi-Fi performance to achieve the highest levels of client performance and network optimization in challenging and demanding environments.
Contextualized Security and Performance Optimization
User, device, and application profiling at the edge of the network identifies and fine-tunes network access and performance based on role and privileges, ensuring secure, compliant, and high-performance wireless connectivity.
- AI-driven Wi-Fi architecture capable of self-organizing, self-learning, self-healing and self-optimizing in the most challenging environments.
- Perfect for demanding industrial environments.
- Stateful L2-L7 DPI firewall for context-based access security
- Advanced and customizable QoS for traffic optimization
- Latest in Ethernet standards (2.5 mGig)
- Extended operational temperature range
- Integrated BLE and USB connectivity for enhanced location-driven services and IoT connectivity