Low stock: 3 left
If you resell, you can register for reseller discount.
8-port 40GBASE-QSFP+ Ethernet Switch Module for VSP 8400.
The VSP 8400 Ethernet Switch provides four front-panel slots that support the flexible deployment of high-density VSP 8400 Series Ethernet Switch Modules. By default, the VSP 8400 is a “zero port” system, with a Chassis that integrates the switching fabric and all associated control and management electronics. Ethernet interfaces are delivered by the addition of one or more field-replaceable and hot-swappable Ethernet Switch Modules (ESMs).
The innovative design leverages an advanced chip set, featuring 2.56 Tbps of switching and 1,428 Mpps of frame forwarding performance.
- Campus Core and as the Spine Switch in a Data Center Spine/Leaf Top-of-Rack deployment
- Efficient compact form-factor that reduces power and footprint consumption
- Flexibly supports high-density 10 Gigabit, 40 Gigabit, 100 Gigabit, and Combination modules
- Supports both conventional Routed IP and/or Fabric-based network deployments
Fabric Connect benefits include:
- Makes the need to configure network-wide VLANs obsolete
- Replaces multiple legacy protocols with this one single unified technology
- Removes the risk of network loops
- Delivers an Edge-only provisioning model that seamlessly integrates with orchestration and automation
- Fully optimizing all links and all devices enabling businesses to get the most out of infrastructure investments