Out of stock
If you resell, you can register for reseller discount.
Designed for mid-size and large-scale installations, XProtect Expert ensures end-to-end protection of video integrity while maximizing hardware performance. Central management, access through failover recording servers and an optional video wall make it ideal for installations with active live monitoring such as warehouses and stadiums.
24/7 peace of mind
Designed by video surveillance experts and built on the latest innovative technology. This is why many stadiums; warehouses and other facilities installations around the world choose XProtect Expert.
Here is why XProtect Expert is the reliable choice:
- A native 64-bit Windows implementation recording engine with RAM-based pre-buffering for minimum 3.1 Gbit/s recording rate.
- Supports NVIDIA© and Intel© GPU for unparalleled performance, lower CPU load and significant savings.
- Edge Storage and failover servers support for continuous operation with uninterrupted access to video.
- Push notifications notifying you whenever something in the system requires your attention.
- Proactive online system health monitoring for uninterrupted business operations.
Our software. Your solution.
Get the most of your system and add new technologies as they become available with the open platform architecture of XProtect Expert. The innovation of an entire industry at your fingertips.
Here is why XProtect Expert is the customizable choice:
- Milestone Integration Platform Software Development Kit (MIP SDK) providing unlimited expandability.
- Add metadata such as motion, bounding boxes, LPR and audio from smart and IoT devices to your video.
- Cut down on hardware costs and bandwidth usage with support for multi and adaptive streaming.
- Get direct access to Milestone Marketplace – a gateway to dozens of verified applications, hardware and services.
- Customize your surveillance solutions with Milestone’s out-of-the-box add-on products.
- Reduce storage cost with H.265 video compression technology.
Software built for today and tomorrow
XProtect Expert offers several ways of operating multiple sites from a central location, so you can grow your system to any size while providing users with a single point of access to the entire installation.
Here is why XProtect Expert is the future-proof choice:
- Connect an unrestricted number of XProtect Corporate and XProtect Expert sites in a parent/child hierarchy using Milestone Federated Architecture for unlimited scalability and operational flexibility.
- Supports an unrestricted number of servers, cameras and users for easy scalability and maximized flexibility.
- Unlock the full advanced capabilities of XProtect with a simple license upgrade to XProtect Corporate.
Advanced system, simple use
XProtect Expert includes a set of intuitive and visual tools that make sure standard operations are fully automated so you can focus on the right things at the right time.
Here is why XProtect Expert is the user-friendly choice:
- Supports XProtect Smart Wall, Milestone’s video wall solution, for an immersive visualized situational awareness and efficient response coordination.
- Multi-layered maps for an intuitive visual overview and quick navigation between buildings and floors.
- Built-in alarm manager and bookmarking for easy monitoring and efficient investigation.
- Centralized search function allowing you to search for video, motion, alarms, events, bookmarks and ONVIF-compliant metadata all in one place.
- Save your search templates for future use and speed up investigation.
- Add audio to video with full two-way audio support in the Smart, Web and Mobile clients.
- Automate standard security functions with a built-in rule engine and eliminate the need for manual intervention.
Security you can count on
XProtect Expert offers an array of security mechanisms that make sure your system is resilient against internal and external security threats, without compromising the system’s flexibility or usability.
Here is why XProtect Expert is the secure choice:
- HTTPS communication for bidirectional encryption of communication from the recording servers.
- Dual-end SSL/TLS certificate-based encryption between recording servers and all other system components.
- Dual authentication for a secure system login.
- Additional encryption, digital signing and re-export prevention to make sure exported materiel is 100% authentic.
- Advanced role management for close monitoring of access rights and efficient management of multi-user installations.